Ventry Solutions, Inc. is excited to announce a new product, our Lentry® Utility Light System! Similar to the Lentry Systems you know and love, this model is for those who have a power source available or who already have a Lentry System and would like to run an additional light from it in another location.
The Lentry Uitlity Light System utilizes a utility stand (aka sign stand) that has four telescoping legs with four locking positions, allowing it to be set up on uneven terrain and over common obstacles like debris, standing water, and snow. It is available with either a single or 2-Headed V-Spec LED light, XT height pole, and one of three cases.
- 28,000 - 56,000 lumens per system
- No need to buy duplicate equipment
- Runs off current power source (generator, inverter, etc.)
- Available with or without the stand
- Able to be taken indoors
- Stands over 11-feet tall when the legs are locked in the tallest setting and pole fully extended
- Military-grade case
- Industrial-duty construction and materials
- Made in the USA
- 5-year warranty
One of three V-Spec Cases available, depending on which light you choose.
Case C2318 (-C23): holds a single V-Spec LED light head
Case C3422 (-C34): holds the 2-Headed V-Spec LED light head only
Case C5022 (-C50): holds either a single V-Spec LED or the 2-Headed V-Spec LED plus XT height pole.
Specs and additional information can be found on the individual model's product pages.
- Model SPECX-SS-C23: Single V-Spec LED and Case C2318
- Model SPECX-SS-C50: Single V-Spec LED and Case C5022
- Model TWSPX-SS-C34: 2-Headed V-Spec LED and Case C3422
- Model TWSPX-SS-C50: 2-Headed V-Spec LED and Case C5022
Share this post
Latest News & Articles
Brush Burning Fans
Several of the unique qualities which make Ventry Fans ideal for fire fighting also make them a great investment for brush/slash burning. Contractors often want 4 or more brush burner fans for huge land clearing projects; they soon realize only one Ventry Fan is needed!
Photos compare lighting options for Linemen
Photos by local linemen: They tested safety lighting solutions during overhead pole work and trench work. Photos compare headlights, spotlight, and Lentry® Portable Lighting.
Lentry Lights make quick work of nighttime repairs
See how Lentry Light Systems with a single LED light head help utility companies see and be safer when having to work at night.
Stay in touch
We’d love to hear from you and will be happy to answer your questions and assist you with our products. Call (888) 257-8967.
Sign up here for our once-a-month email of GREAT NEWS!