Alternative to Tow-Behind Light Towers
For those who work outside, at night, year-round, nothing improves safety and makes the job easier than good lighting!
For commercial and industrial temporary lighting needs, tow-behind trailer-mounted generators (which are also referred to light plants or diesel light towers) with halogen or metal halide lights on masts have been a common and popular option. Unfortunately, they can be impractical due to their cost and limitations in aiming, movement, setup, storage, and time.
On the other hand, in contrast to common tow-behind light towers, for temporary lighting, Lentry Lights...
True story. A utility customer mentioned to us how helpful it was that their Lentry Light was so quiet. They could do their work in residential areas without drawing attention and were able to aim precisely, as needed, so as not to shine light into people’s homes. What other customers say...
- are more portable, with legs to allow quick and easy set up and ideal placement;
- are instant on, instant off, and require no cool-down period;
- need minimal manpower and are more convenient (and versatile) than conventional/common light towers;
- can be set up by one person; they do not require a truck to tow a trailer;
- prevent the deployment of extra trucks as an alternative to tow-behind lights;
- can be stowed at the shop, ready to grab and go as needed;
- take little storage space so can be left on the truck (see customer example);
- can be used road-side, from in the truck bed, or off-road and at remote locations;
- are fuel-efficient and will run for many hours before needing fuel;
- are quiet and do not interfere with communications (they do not draw attention, cause alarm, keep crews awake when lighting base camps, or bother homeowners);
- can rotate completely around and aim up and down, allowing complete aiming control without undesirable illumination into residences, avoiding blinding approaching traffic, and minimizing visual confusion and fatigue of crew;
- offer high value through reasonable cost and high quality, versatility, efficacy and longevity; and
- are bright! FAQ: How bright are they?
For these reasons, Lentry Lights have begun to replace tow-behind light towers and generator-lights for many in fire/rescue, those doing recovery work, law enforcement, utilities, public works, infrastructure, disaster preparedness, construction, transportation and other fields.
Call and talk with an expert at Ventry Solutions (888-257-8967); we can help you find the right Lentry Light model for your temporary lighting needs.