Here at Ventry Solutions, Inc.,
- We have been in business since 1972. We made our first fan in 1989; John made the first one, with help from James, Myron, and other local fire fighters.
- We are the original equipment manufacturer (OEM) and own the patents on Ventry® Ventilation Fans and Lentry® Lighting Systems.
- Our products incorporate many decades of direct experience, testing, and feedback from our customers.
- We ensure high-quality, timely completion of contracts, regardless of quantities ordered.
- We normally ship orders within 3 business days after receipt of order. (For custom orders and orders of 3 or more units at a time, please contact us for lead time estimates.)
- We maintain detailed records of all units (and encourage customers to register) so that if ever needed, we can send out the correct parts based on serial number.
- We welcome international orders and are always looking for partners in the USA and around the world. Contact us to discuss partnership opportunities as dealers, distributors, reps.
- We are proud of our products, eager to earn repeat business and customer referrals, and we guarantee our products.
Ventry Solutions, Inc. backs up their out-STAND-ing products with exceptional customer service, before, during and after the sale. Our staff has over 80 years of combined firefighting experience which informs our products, customer service, and business model.
Our mission is to build the best equipment possible—in safety, quality, and value—while keeping the designs simple for minimal maintenance and intuitive, cost-effective operation.
CEO, Mechanical Engineer, Firefighter since 1993.
James was introduced to positive pressure ventilation (PPV) in 1989 by John Neils (Dad) and has worked with fans and ventilation ever since. He once taught college level physics but gave it up after a year when he calculated his hourly wage. Currently, James serves as Division Chief of Operations, an EMT, and a fire fighting Instructor. James is also a pilot and has been working with and on airplanes since he was a small boy. James understands aerodynamics, physics, propellers...He knows how to move air! He is also a talented engineer and expert in fire fighting and ventilation, with a dozen great reasons for every nut, bolt, curve, and material used on our products. Finally, James is an expert you can utilize! Our business line rings at his home too, so you may reach him even after hours if you call.
John is now retired but willing and able to help us when needed. He was a volunteer firefighter and first responder from 1989 to 2014. John’s experiences as a pilot and in building several experimental aircraft led him to be “volunteered” to build our fire department a PPV fan many years ago. Originally called a Windjammer, John built the first Ventry Fan with help and ideas from fellow firefighters Myron Richardson (who still does a lot of our welding) and Lynn Borders back in 1989.
Operations and Sales
Sara is the can-do, friendly, upbeat ventilation and lighting expert with whom you will likely speak first if you reach out to us—and she’ll make sure your experience with us is exceptional. No title does her justice because she is integral to every important task we do. From inventory management to answering inquiries to managing our trade shows, to tracking our schedules and kicking us out the door to see the dentist on time, all while gently keeping our vendors on track, Sara makes things go smoothly for all. Since Sara's first day with the company back in 2010, we have learned that there is nothing she can’t do.
Jim’s attention to detail and unwavering focus on quality are exceptional. He brings a strong mix of managerial experience, mechanical knowledge, technical and diagnostic skills, and positive energy to our team. That he also takes great pride in his work and finds fulfillment in a job well done will be evident to our customers as they enjoy high quality, well-built fans and lights.
Welding and Fabrication
Alex transforms raw metal into high quality parts here, and brings a good mix of education, technical skills, and work experience to our company. Alex is also a talented sculptor and painter who has produced metal scultpture, paintings, wood carvings and even boomerangs (that return!). Alex’s talent, expertise, and quality are reflected in the craftmanship and quality of our fans and lighting systems.
Firefighter since 1976 and an EMT. Myron is a dear friend who does a lot of our welding at his own facility, also in Hauser Lake. His experience and insights have been instrumental since the first Ventry Fan ever made. Myron has been honored with our fire department’s Dedication and Devotion Award twice!
Honda Generator Dealer
Ventry Solutions is an authorized Honda Generator Dealer.
J. Neils Enterprises, Inc.
We were originally incorporated in 1972 under the name Quality Builders Inc of Bozeman. The dba “J. Neils Enterprises, Inc.” was adopted after we began manufacturing fans. In the year 2010, we officially changed the business name from J Neils Enterprises to Ventry Solutions, Inc. because JNE was too hard to remember, spell, alphabetize, and find online! Everyone already knew us as “Ventry” so it was a good change.