Lentry® Lights are commercial-duty outdoor, gasoline-powered lighting systems with patented, all-terrain legs and telescoping lights. Legs especially give Lentry Lights many advantages over conventional light systems.
- Legs are made from solid aircraft-grade aluminum; they are engineered for strength, not bulk.
- Legs are curved and extend outward, providing a large footprint for stable, solid operation on steep hills, show and brush. Legs slide in close to the generator for storage and each leg locks at any point along its full length for solid stance on uneven ground.
- Legs are easy and fast to set up and position.
- Legs let you put the unit right where you need it, no matter the terrain.
- Legs raise generator within easy reach of operator.
- Without the legs (and telescoping lights), debris and tall grass would render other systems useless. When lighting an area with imperfect terrain (hills, snow, mud, rocks, water, sand, debris, retaining walls, steep banks…), the versatility of legs will speed and ease the crew.
- Even without extending the legs, they lift the generator a few inches, preventing intake of sand, dirt, dust, and water into the generator’s cooling and electrical systems and extending generator life.
- Legs and the vibration dampening rubber feet protect the generator from strikes, bumps and drops as well. The generator, a significant portion of your lighting system investment, is protected and kept like-new.
Legs add tremendous functionality to your light and power system and protect your investment. An example of this occurred at our local fire department one winter.
It only takes one time, one urgent incident at which the terrain or manpower or location are limited, one time and you’ll know you were pretty smart for having recognized and chosen superior safety and function over cheaper, less versatile options.
Along with all-terrain capabilities afforded by their legs, portable Lentry Lights have other advantages over popular portable area and work lights.