No matter the model, legs on Lentry Lighting Systems:
- Are easy and fast to set up and position;
- Let you place the system right where you need it, no matter the terrain or obstacles; and
- Retract and compact down for transport and storage in small compartments.
Traditional Lentry Lighting Systems (with power)
- Three patented, solid aircraft-grade aluminum legs; they are engineered for strength, not bulk.
- Outward curving legs which lock at any point along their full length, provide a large footprint for stable, solid operation on steep hills, snow, and brush.
- Legs extend with a turn of a knob, raising the generator within easy reach of operator, then retract close to the generator when not in use, protecting your investment.
- Even without extending the legs, they lift the generator a few inches, preventing intake of sand, dirt, dust, and water into the generator’s cooling and electrical systems.
Lentry Utility Lighting Systems (without power):
- Four extra-long, telescoping legs that provide a large footprint for stable, solid operation.
- Kick release allows for easy leg positioning and retracting, while legs extend with a push of a button.
Without the legs (and telescoping lights), imperfect terrain (hills, snow, mud, rocks, water, sand, debris, retaining walls, steep banks...) and tall grass would render other systems useless. Legs also add tremendous functionality to your lighting system. An example of this occurred at our local fire department one winter.
It only takes one time, one urgent incident at which the terrain or manpower or location are limited, one time and you’ll know you've made a wise investment for superior safety of your crew.
Along with all-terrain capabilities afforded by their legs, portable Lentry Lights have other advantages over popular portable area and work lights.