Many models from which to choose.
Models 1SPECS and 2STARXX shown
- If a flashlight or work light is too little, if a tow-behind light tower is too much, a Lentry Light is just right!
- Legs let you—not the terrain—determine the ideal location
- Outward curving legs and 3-point contact ensure a solid stance and “stand-alone” operation on any terrain: uneven, steep, rocky, wet, snow-covered...
- Legs adjust individually by turning a knob on each
- Light can be raised to shine into windows for interior ops and over tall grass, fences, guard rails...
- Generator is always level and lifted above sand, snow, water and rocks
- Lights tilt up and down, telescope and rotate for optimal aiming
- Self-contained; no cords to trip over; no batteries to charge
- Controls are lifted within easy reach
- Legs retract for compact storage and protect the generator
- Vibration dampening feet with metal core and tough tread for aggressive grab on slick and slanted surfaces
- Long run times (nearly 9 hours on some models) before adding more fuel
- Lights are all bright and efficient (20,000 to 112,000 lumens)
- Poles disconnect from the rest of the unit with the turn of a knob
- One-person deployment and break down in seconds
- Robust, heavy-duty frame and legs are guaranteed not to bend or break
- Instant on and instant off - no cool-down period
- Made in the USA
- Five year warranties on workmanship and materials plus Lifetime Factory Support