Lentry® Lights are all-terrain, portable, large area light plants, used by linemen and others in public works to improve safety. Whether working on a pole or down in a trench, these lights—with legs and highly efficient telescoping lights—help you SEE and BE SEEN.
Lentry Light Towers make your job easier and safer when you are using any tool. Any model—just one unit!—will replace multiple work lights and need no cords to run or batteries to charge. They are a better option for many of clients in public works and infrastructure—better in output, convenience, speed, lifespan and cost—than many trailer-mounted, diesel-powered light plants.
- instant on, instant off lights (no cool-down period);
- infinitely aim-able; aim them high on a pole or low in a trench (2-headed models can do both at once);
- light large areas, not just small work spaces (See photos here);
- easy to stow, carry and set up;
- easy to carry short distances and to remote locations via ATV;
- stable, solid stance on nearly any terrain (steep ditches, standing water, snowbanks...);
- appropriate for use outside during inclement weather;
- available in multiple heights;
- rated for 50,000 hours (15 years of night work!); and
- they are rugged, high quality investments that will last decades.
Lentry Lights are similar to generator-light-kits in portability and convenience but are closer to trailer-mounted light towers in their brightness / output. Read more.
What are your specific lighting needs and priorities? Whether lumens, portability, storage space, run time, budget or other, there is a Lentry Light model to meet your needs. Compare specs here.
Learn by looking around, shop, or save time by calling an expert at VSI for assistance: 888-257-8967
Made in the USA.
Share this post
Latest News & Articles
VT Grant Promotes Safety through Flagger Lighting Funding
Vermont municipalities, which are members of the Property and Casualty Intermunicipal Fund, may apply for a flagger lighting grant through the VLCT through August 31, 2019.
Brush Burning Fans
Contractors often want 4 or more fans for huge land clearing projects; they soon realize only one Ventry Fan is needed! Several of the unique qualities which make our fans ideal for fire fighting also make them a great investment for brush burning.
ICUEE The Demo Expo, Louisville, KY
The 2019 ICUEE (International Construction and Utility Equipment Expo) will be held in Louisville, Kentucky in October 2019. Learn how all-terrain lighting will make your job safer.
Stay in touch
We’d love to hear from you and will be happy to answer your questions and assist you with our products. Call (888) 257-8967.
Sign up here for our once-a-month email of GREAT NEWS!