Ventry Propellers for Retrofit
You can purchase a Ventry® Propeller but if it will be used on something other than a Ventry Fan, please read this page!
Ventry Propellers are available in 20-inch or 24-inch lengths and for a variety of motors.
- 20-inch propellers for 1.5 hp motor
- 20-inch propeller for 3.5 hp motor
- 20-inch propeller for 4.6 or 4.8 hp motor
- 24-inch propeller for 3.5 hp motor
- 24-inch propeller for 4.6 or 4.8 hp motor
- 24-inch propeller for 5.5 hp motor
The price of a Ventry Prop is $300 to $400, depending on whether you need the aluminum hub and hardware or not. Most people do need the hub, as they are made specifically for these propellers. James, our CEO and engineer, reviews each propeller order to make sure the application is safe and appropriate.
Prepare for Thrust!
Ventry Propellers produce a great deal of thrust. If your fan is not designed to handle the thrust, it will tip over backwards with our blade on it (if enough air reaches the propeller, depending on its guard/cage). The outward curving, asymmetrical legs on Ventry Fans are designed to handle the thrust produced by the propellers. Other fans, for example those which operate close to the ground and have a small footprint, are not able to handle this thrust.
Technical Requirements for Using Ventry Propellers
- When in use, any fan on which a Ventry Propeller is used must be raised, allowing for at least 6 inches of clearance between the ground and the propeller tips.
- Ventry Propellers have a four-bolt pattern with 2-9/16" bolt centers (distance measured between opposite bolts across the center of the prop).
- The motor to which you connect the propeller must have a straight shaft and a 3/16" key.
If your fan meets the above requirements or to discuss propellers, please contact us: 888-257-8967
Share this post
Latest News & Articles
ON SALE: Backup Bulbs (750W Halogens)
While supplies last, our 750 watt high-output halogen bulbs are on sale for half price. These are used in Lentry Lights with Optup and 2-Headed Optup halogens.
Battery-Powered Ventilation Fans
In fire fighting, battery powered fans are popular right now. We discuss our concerns and why we continue to solve our customers' ventilation needs with gasoline and electric PPV Fans.
PPV Study Results and Online Training
Excellent online training on positive pressure ventilation and attack (PPV and PPA) is now available as the result of the multi-year UL FSRI study on PPV. Please share these resources among fire/rescue colleagues.
Stay in touch
We’d love to hear from you and will be happy to answer your questions and assist you with our products. Call (888) 257-8967.