How do the LEDs differ?
Any of the three LEDs available with Lentry Lights will light a large scene or jobsite. Choose from one or multiple LEDs per system to create your own out-STAND-ing light!
All three LEDs offer...
- Instant-on at full intensity
- Instant-off; no cool-down time needed
- Long life rating of 50,000 hours (equals 5.7 years continuous)
- High efficiency (high output versus wattage)
- Low operating temperatures
- Combination of flood and spot lighting
- Maintenance free; solid state electronics
- Rugged construction
- Built in the USA
- Wide range of articulation
|Output||20,000 lumens||28,000 lumens||56,000 lumens (total)|
|Watts and amperage||240W, 2A||336W, 2.8A||672W, 5.6A|
|Operating voltage||90 to 135VAC||93 to 150VAC||93 to 150VAC|
- head only, no pole
|14 x 5.75 x 14.5"||14.5 x 3.5 x 14.5"||29.5 x 5.75 x 17.63"|
||12 lbs||9.75 lbs||22 lbs|
|Certifications||UL certified||UL and CE certified||UL and CE certified|
|Warranty||6 years||5 years||5 years|
- 48 LEDs for spot and flood pattern in one light.
- Two large ergonomic handles make them easy to aim and carry, even with gloves on.
- Engineered optical reflector for consistent, overall illumination with integrated spot light.
- Durable aluminum housing with stainless steel hardware and powder coated finish.
- Optimized thermal management with protective cover.
- Tempered glass front.
- 72 LEDs total; 60 LEDs illuminate the work area (flood lighting) while 12 provide focused spot lighting (distance).
- Lens and optics are molded together, for excellent work area and distance lighting.
- Wide, uniform, far-reaching illumination.
- Innovative cooling fins incorporated into super-slim head.
- A case to protect and hold the light(s) is available on some models with V-Spec LEDs, as indicated with “-C” in the model number.
2-Headed V-Spec LED
- Two V-Spec LED heads (above) on a single telescoping pole.
- Function and versatility of dual lights with a single cord and a single pole.
- One outlet on the generator remains free for other tools.
- LED heads each have their own on/off switches, so you can use both or just one at a time.
- Extra tall pole height; unit stands about 9 feet tall with legs and pole fully extended. With just the legs extended, not the light, the whole unit stands almost 6 feet tall.
- Each light head pivots forward and back more than 180° total and rotates 450°.
- Available with one of two military-grade cases to protect your investment.
Shop Lentry Light System Models with the 2-Headed V-Spec in the catalog
Share this post
Latest News & Articles
Safety Fest 2020 - 12th Annual in the Great NorthwestSafety Fest is an annual event that promotes safety and health and work, at home, and in the community. It's free to attend and is held throughout Idaho and Western Montana. We will be exhibiting at the Post Falls, ID event in February 2020.
New Product: Lentry Utility Light SystemVentry Solutions, Inc. is excited to announce our new Lentry® Utility Light System! Similar to the Lentry Systems you know and love, this model is for those who already have a power source available or who already has a Lentry System and would like to run an additional light from it in another location.
Brush Burning Fans
Contractors often want 4 or more fans for huge land clearing projects; they soon realize only one Ventry Fan is needed! Several of the unique qualities which make our fans ideal for fire fighting also make them a great investment for brush burning.
Stay in touch
We’d love to hear from you and will be happy to answer your questions and assist you with our products. Call (888) 257-8967.
Sign up here for our once-a-month email of GREAT NEWS!