Ventry Fan Cooling Misting Ring
The Ventry® Misting Ring is made of powder-coated stainless steel and includes a 22 micron filter, flush valve, and two sets of easy-to-clean brass nozzles. To prevent clogging, an in-line filter removes impurities from the water supply and flushes clear with the turn of a valve.
The Misting Ring connects to a traditional garden hose and can dramatically lower temperatures as much as 25°F. It is very effective for cooling and rehabilitation, salvage and overhaul, dust control, and more.
- 15 inches (38.1 cm) in diameter.
- Connects to a standard garden hose or, with the proper adapter, any water supply with a maximum pressure of 150 psi.
- Two sets of nozzles, 16 total, are included so you can use whichever best meets your needs. The nozzles (0.3 mm and 0.5 mm) are designed for high emission velocity with a low flow rate. Output is 5 to 9 gallons per hour (gph) at 100 psi.
- Available installed on new Ventry Fans.
- Can easily retrofit to older Ventry Fans or other fans with guards 15-inches or greater in diameter.
- Backed by our 5-year “No BS” warranty on workmanship and materials, and Lifetime Factory Support.
- Part number: M-002
Firefighters use a Ventry Misting Ring to keep cool during an emergency response demonstration.
These photos are courtesy of the Pittsfield Fire Department in Pittsfield, Illinois. They had an open house for the public on a very hot day. During an extrication demo, they ran a Ventry Fan with its Filtered Misting Ring and it helped a lot, blowing a cooling mist of cold water over the firefighters while they worked. PFD member Bill explained that they aren't in full gear here because they are just playing and it was in the low 90s but felt nearly 100 degrees! Our thanks to Bill and PFD for sharing these photos. Click the images to enlarge (they will open in a new window).
READY TO BUY?
Prices and products are available from our helpful Dealers and Ventry Solutions, Inc. Our product experts will help you choose the right model for your application and budget. Contact us now: (888) 257-8967