Ventry Safety Propellers
Ventry® Safety Propellers are dual-blade aircraft style propellers which combine the fundamentals of aerodynamics with state-of-the-art proprietary technology.
For use primarily on Ventry PPV Fans, our propellers are engineered specifically for each motor to maximize that engine’s horsepower and achieve from it the highest air volume possible. Ventry Propellers may work well for your application even if it is not on a Ventry Fan as long as it can safely handle the thrust and meet other requirements. See more photos, learn more benefits, and watch the Safty Demo video on the Propellers page.
- Ventry Props are made in-house at VSI of a unique composition of Kevlar® (used in bullet-proof vests), fiberglass, and wood.
- Ventry Propellers have low vibration tendencies, are very durable, and fail-safe (watch a video where we prove this).
- While each Ventry Safety Propeller has a slightly different shape for efficiency, all of them have forward-sweeping tips which deliver air in a very tight cone shape to a target quite far away (in contrast to the large, erratic, inconsistent circles pushed by other common PPV fan propellers).
The following Ventry Propellers are available:
- 20-inch propeller for 1.5 hp motor
- 20-inch for 3.5 hp motor
- 20-inch propeller for 4.6 or 4.8 hp motor
- 24-inch for 3.5 hp motor
- 24-inch for 4.6 or 4.8 hp motor
- 24-inch for 5.5 hp motor
Even though our props are created specifically for Ventry Fans, they can also be used on Non-Ventry fans, as long as the following technical requirements are met.
- When in use, any fan on which a Ventry Propeller is used must be raised, allowing for at least 6 inches of clearance between the ground and the propeller tips.
- Ventry Propellers have a four-bolt pattern with 2-9/16" bolt centers (distance measured between opposite bolts across the center of the prop).
- The motor to which you connect the propeller must have a straight shaft and a 3/16" key.
- There must be at least 3 inches between the front of the shaft and the front of the guard. This allows a Ventry Propeller to spin freely and not touch the guard.
READY TO BUY?
Please contact Ventry Solutions directly to ensure you get the right propeller for your existing fan or other project. Contact us: (888) 257-8967