Ventry Fan Accessory: Entry Point Light
Entry Point Light adds Safety, Safety, Safety for Firefighters.
Also called the Articulated Top Safety Light or Point of Entry (POE) Light, it is an optional accessory available on several Ventry® Fans. The Entry Point Light is bright, self-contained, and powered by a coil in specially-equipped Honda GX-series motors (Honda GX160 and GX200 only).
This light is a tremendous safety feature for fire fighters. It serves as a point of entry light, lighting the scene before entry, lighting the exit on the way out, and lighting the fan itself during rapid departures.
- Bright, self-contained, and powered by a coil in specially-equipped motors
- Tips forward and back and rotates to aim in any direction
- Folds down when not in use (will not increase fan dimensions)
- Corrosion-resistant synthetic rubber housing
- On/off button glows when the light is either on or off and is visible when the fan is running
- Available on new gasoline Ventry Fan models 20GX160, 24GX160, and 24GX200.
- Can retrofit only to existing Ventry Fans that already have an Entry Point Safety Light due to the required engine coil.
- 50 watts
- Less expensive option than the LED version
- Part Number: H7614
- 16 watts; 250 lumens
- Solid state electronics (no bulbs to burn out)
- 50,000 hour life expectancy (5.7 years)
- Low power demand does not affect fan's CFM
- Part Number: TL-LED
READY TO BUY?
Prices, products, parts and accessories are available from our helpful Dealers and Ventry Solutions, Inc. Our experts will help you choose the right item for your needs. Contact us now: (888) 257-8967