PPV Entry Point Halogen Light
Entry Point Light adds Safety, Safety, Safety for Firefighters.
This halogen light is also called the Articulated Top Safety Light. It is an optional accessory available on several Ventry® PPV Fans. The Entry Point Light is bright, self-contained, and powered by a coil in specially-equipped Honda GX-series motors (Honda GX160 and GX200 only).
This light is about firefighter safety. It serves as a point of entry (POE) light, lighting the scene before they enter, lighting the exit on their way out, and lighting the fan during rapid departures so noone trips over it!
The Top Light is optional on new gasoline Ventry PPV Fan models 20GX160, 24GX160, and 24GX200. It retrofits to existing Ventry Fans if they already have an Entry Point Safety Light.
- Bright, self-contained, and powered by a coil in specially-equipped motors;
- Tips forward and back and rotates to aim in any direction;
- Folds down when not in use so as not to increase fan dimensions;
- Less expensive option than the LED version;
- Corrosion-resistant synthetic rubber housing;
- With the light on or off, its on/off button glows and is visible when the fan is running.