All Terrain Lentry® Lighting—portable, telescoping, all-terrain safety lights with legs—will be on display at The Utility Expo in September 2021. Lentry Lights reduce stress, makes every tool you use safer, and dramatically improves overall site safety. We look forward to seeing everyone at the show in 2021!
- What: The Utility Expo (formerly called ICUEE)
- When: September 28-30, 2021
- Where: Kentucky Expo Center in Louisville, Kentucky
- Booth: TBD for 2021. Check out ICUEE 2019 floor plan and click either 'All Terrain Lentry Lighting' or 'Booth #4212' under Exhibitors (on the left) to see where our booth was located in 2019. You can also see our exhibitor page here. A map for the 2021 show will be posted as soon as it becomes available.
- Registration: Registration for The Utility Expo 2021 will open in spring of 2021. We will post a link to the registration once it opens.
Light up your site while making your job safer & easier, just like the folks at Kootenai Electric in Idaho and Meade County Emergency Management in South Dakota did. Above, Kootenai Electric shows the same job site being lit by three different sources: truck headlights, a spotlight, and their Lentry Light Model 1SPECX-C23. Below, Meade County Emergency Management shows how they used their Lentry Light Model 2TWSPX-C34 to light an old mine complex that opened up under a neighborhood (click picture to enlarge).
Below is a little walk-through video of our exhibit at a previous ICUEE. You can see several models on display, including 1SPECS-C23, the 2-Headed V-Spec LED in Case C5022 (which also holds 1-2 XT height poles), and models 2STARX and previous model 2WIDEX in the background.
Share this post
Latest News & Articles
Incidents Happen After Dark Too
An Emergency Management Department in South Dakota recently purchased a couple Lentry Lighting Systems and has put them to good use at various incidents where lighting was difficult, making the scenes safer for all involved.
Photos compare lighting options for Linemen
Photos by local linemen: They tested safety lighting solutions during overhead pole work and trench work. Photos compare headlights, spotlight, and Lentry® Portable Lighting.
A Ventry Fan assists with burning brush piles
The all-terrain legs, safety propellers, and high CFM offered on all Ventry® Fans make them a great tool to use while burning brush and slash. The piles burn hotter, faster, and cleaner, often making multiple days' work into one.
Stay in touch
We’d love to hear from you and will be happy to answer your questions and assist you with our products. Call (888) 257-8967.
Sign up here for our once-a-month email of GREAT NEWS!