Employment Opportunity in Hauser, Idaho (Spokane/Coeur d’Alene/North Idaho
Location: Hauser Lake, Idaho
Schedule: Part-Time; flexible schedule available. Our office hours are M-F, 7 am - 3:30 pm.
Ventry Solutions Inc. is a small, family owned company that manufactures two main product lines that are used primarily in utilities and fire/rescue applications. Applicants must share our core company values and be honest, ethical, and treat everyone with respect, without exception. The shop and property are drug-free and tobacco-free.
Applicants must be:
- Friendly and personable, driven to provide great products;
- Self-motivated and able to work on your own;
- Detail-oriented, thorough, and accurate; and
- Able to work with others.
- Assembly of products for two different product lines;
- Wood and fiberglass work;
- Boxing and packaging products for shipping;
- Electrical, mechanical, and carpentry tasks;
- Assist customers with technical questions;
- Assist with managing inventory and ordering parts;
- Receiving parts and verifying they are correct;
- Accurate completion of records and product paperwork; and
- Other tasks as needed.
- Must be proficient with basic woodworking equipment;
- Must be proficient with hand tools used in the assembly process;
- Able and willing to be trained to do fiberglass work;
- Welding experience helpful, but not required;
- Experience using Outlook and Microsoft Access helpful, but not required; and
- Must be willing to submit to pre-employment screenings, including a background check.
This hands-on position primarily involves assembling products, building parts that will be used in these products, working with parts orders, and preparing all orders for shipment. Your day may also include sanding, electrical wiring, equipment repair/maintenance, and paperwork.
As a small business, all employees handle a wide variety of responsibilities. A willingness to help with whatever comes up, from assisting with product photo shoots, to sweeping the floors, to directing the backhoe or semi driving, is necessary. The Ventry Solution's team goes the extra mile and we expect the same of any additions to our company.
We welcome and encourage non-traditional applicants for this position, including semi-retired individuals. This position starts as part-time, but has the opportunity to turn into full-time or a mix of part-time/full-time, as hours are flexible to accommodate your needs outside of work.
Please browse this site, ventry.com, to learn about our company and our unique product lines before contacting us. If you plan on stopping by, kindly call in advance to ensure the appropriate people will be here to greet you.
We look forward to receiving your cover letter, resume, and three references electronically, emailed to James and Sara. Email addresses are their first names followed by @ventry.com. A resume, cover letter and three references are required, with at least 2 references being professional contacts, one of which must be a supervisor/manager. You may include additional documentation if desired.
Thank you for visiting our website and considering this position!
Share this post
Latest News & Articles
Help Wanted: Production / Assembly
We are currently hiring for Production & Assembly. This is a part-time position with a flexible schedule to accommodate your needs and interests outside of work. Please consider this position if you are job hunting or share it with those you know for whom the opportunity might be beneficial.
Photos compare lighting options for Linemen
Photos by local linemen: They tested safety lighting solutions during overhead pole work and trench work. Photos compare headlights, spotlight, and Lentry® Portable Lighting.
Brush Burning Fans
Contractors often want 4 or more fans for huge land clearing projects; they soon realize only one Ventry Fan is needed! Several of the unique qualities which make our fans ideal for fire fighting also make them a great investment for brush burning.
Stay in touch
We’d love to hear from you and will be happy to answer your questions and assist you with our products. Call (888) 257-8967.
Sign up here for our once-a-month email of GREAT NEWS!